Friday, June 5, 2009

Thanks, Katie!

I just wanted to publicly thank my wife for her outstanding efforts this week. She single-handedly managed to take full-time care of a baby who is teething and has a minor ear infection, complete five arduous homework assignments for her summer class, and tend to yardwork, including lawn-mowing and hosta-planting. Her efforts enabled me to be able to put 8-10 hours a day on my dissertation and assorted school projects, for which I owe her a lot. As I told my sister earlier today, Katie must be super-human to be able to handle all that she does in a given day.

7 comments:

Rachael said...

Wow, what a sweet husband to take note of all his wife accomplishes in a day. You got a keeper, Katie! Not that you needed me to tell you that.

Tawnya said...

Wow, you are married to superwoman!

Shelly said...

Go Katie! But Ben: shhhh, you're making me look bad.

thepurplecow said...

Good job, Ben! Thanks for noticing what your wife does and does well. It's nice to be noticed and appreciated. I think I'll take credit for teaching you that one.

Katie said...

Ben, I think that you are the best. Somehow I have deluded you into thinking I am wonderful, hey, maybe I DO have super powers. Thanks for the blog post and for the roses that you brought me. You are definitely a keeper.

nathan n rachel said...

Way to go Katie...you really are super-human.

Sarah K said...

That's awesome! Hope your baby girl is feeling better.