Saturday, December 17, 2011

Crazy Hair

Bee has really fine hair that pulls out easily. Sometimes a friend will grab a hold of her hair and fifty hairs will come out effortlessly. It does not even hurt her. I read online that sometimes little blond girls have loose hairs like that and that it is something they will grow out of. That is one of the reasons I do not always fix Bee's hair. As I was looking through this month's pictures, I realized how lax in the hair arranging I have been. Note to self, brush her hair before taking pictures.







She usually won't hold still for long, though, and even when I do her hair, she usually ends up climbing under the couch slipcover and reducing it to a static mess. It really looks the best when I flat iron it. It seems silly to flat iron a two/three-year-olds' hair, but I do it every Suday.

1 comment:

joyous said...

Hahaha!! What's funny is that I don't even notice my kids' hair until other people are going to see them. And then I think, wow, you look like little ragmuffin children! So I totally understand how you end up with a bunch of pictures like that and then you look back and think, why didn't I do her hair!! Keeping it short is smart, it's very cute on her little face too. I need to get all my girls hair cut this winter break....they are looking like ragmuffins!!!!