Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Random

My attempt at a creative lunch.


Dancing at the BBQ festival. She was entertained by the music and everyone else in the stands were entertained by her. She ended up being the pre-show. The kind gentlemen (grandpa) sitting next to her loved sharing his popcorn with her.
video

We paid $5 to let her play on all the bounce equipment. It's amazing how much money you can spend in a few hours at one of these. The barbecue food was not that great, but the curly fried potatoes were AMAZING!!

She's getting so big and so fearless.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

That is not just an attempt! That is a success! What a cute lunch!

Kellie said...

Wow. My hot dogs cut up into half circles can use a makeover! We got your cute Christmas card in the mail! I've been thinking of you lately and hoping all is great. I was also very glad to see you posted Halloween pictures in December. I still haven't got mine up and now I feel okay about doing it two months late!

Kimbooly said...

Ditto to Tawna's comment.

And Carter danced along with B. : )

And I haven't even gotten my halloween pictures from LAST year up yet....