Friday, December 9, 2011

So Funny

Today Bee and I were walking downtown. I let her run free most of the time because she is pretty obedient. However, I always require her to hold my hand or be held when we are crossing a street. I warn her of the dangers of cars and tell her it is important to listen to her mommy. Today as we were crossing a street at a four way stop, I noticed a car coming about fifty yards away. Bee noticed it too and was concerned. I knew that it would stop at the stop sign and continued at my usual pace. Bee freaked and said "there's a car." Then she dropped my hand and ran the rest of the way across the street until she was safely on the sidewalk. She apparently thought I didn't understand the danger of the situation, and as she ran she yelled behind her "move, move, move." So funny. Sweet little girl. I love her. We've had such a fun birthday thus far. The girl is easily pleased.

1 comment:

Kimbooly said...

Awww. I was afraid you were going to tell me that the car shocked both of you and didn't stop!