Sunday, March 11, 2012

500

I have enjoyed writing, with help from husband, this blog. I am unfortunately not a consistent journal writer and while I have spiritual journals and daily journals, they are not a good record of our daily activities and lives. I do not scrapbook either. I have found that I am much better at recording our activities here on this blog.

So I am proud to announce that this post is our 500th post. It only took me four years to get here. We have recorded so many important and fun memories here on Inspiration Knoll. Recently I worked on organizing all of my blog posts for 2008 and 2009 into a book. The time spent creating this book is immeasurable when you consider the time necessary to  write each individual post, wait for each photo/video to upload, upload blog posts into Blurb, and try to make their editing software do what I wanted it to. It was a lot of effort but was so worth all of it.

This is our scrapbook, our record of our lives...and now I have it in print, in my HOME! I love it. I love reading and remembering all the big things and the small things. We have been married for six and half years and time continues to pass quickly. Thank you to all of our family and friends who keep track of us through this blog. We love you and we appreciate all your thought, comments, and prayers.







We really do have a good life. I needed that reminder.

Here's to 500 more.

2 comments:

Jansen Family said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is so cool! What did you use to print it?

Carla

joyous said...

Ha! I love that you blogged about your blog book!!! I am behind and need to print out 2009 and on!!! Unfortunately, the cost keeps adding up! I might need to just bite the bullet and do it. I really do love the first two years that I have printed already. :)