Monday, March 5, 2012

Valentine's Day

I enjoy trying to make holidays special. I don't work too hard at it, but I do like to do small things. Bee has so much fun being part of everything.
Here she is wearing another one of the t-shirt dresses that I made. I got the idea from makeitandloveit. It was fairly simple, but it took quite a bit of time.
She was playing in the pantry and pretending to be shopping. She would cart things back and forth on the cardboard box and then line up the food. It was a great way to entertain herself while I was working in the kitchen.

We frosted and decorated cookies for her little friends. I used my friend Joy's recipe for sugar cookies and they were fabulous.

Watching TV.

I cut something that kind of looked like a heart out of a potato and she did some prints with it.

Heart-shaped pizza for dinner.

Roses and a card from Ben. We had a nice evening in.

3 comments:

Tawnya said...

What a sweet valentines! I love it!

Kimbooly said...

We had a heart-shaped pizza, too... from papa murphy's.

joyous said...

Yea! I'm glad you enjoyed the cookies!! :) I love the t-shirt dresses you made too, very cute!