Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th!

As most of you know, I usually write five to seven blog posts in one setting and then I publish them over several weeks. I am writing this post several days before the fourth of July and not actually on the 4th. I assume I'll be out celebrating or at least listening to to Benjamin's yearly recitation of the declaration of independence. I am, as always, extremely grateful for the country that we live in and for the freedoms and opportunities that I enjoy. I was profoundly touched by everything that we saw earlier this year while visiting our nation's capital and appreciate all the sacrifices that have been made to provide me with the wonderful life that I have.

Here are some pictures of Bee happily playing with all of her Disney figurines.

I do not remember why she was wearing rain boots that day. Probably not for rain.




No comments: