Thursday, November 8, 2012

Impromptu Photo Shoot

We met Benjamin downtown one afternoon and I snapped a few photographs of our sweet little girl. She even cooperated and gave me a few smiles. We haven't seen much of Benjamin this semester. Between three class preps, the VP debate, two hiring committees, the undergraduate research committee, church responsibilities, house responsibilities, and the election and exit poll, his free time has been nonexistent. He has been working sixty to seventy hours some/most weeks. When we actually get a minute to hang out with him, we try to enjoy it.


The city spent a lot of money decorating and preparing for the debate. Most of the stores downtown were repainted and a lot of them had patriotic window displays. I especially loved all of the flowers. They don't smell particularly amazing, but she likes smelling flowers anyways.



Daddy is so much more fun.






I just love her! The only way I can get her to smile for pictures is by telling her not to smile, then she does it because she thinks it makes me mad that she is disobeying. I wonder how long before she figures out my game.

1 comment:

Kimberly Wilson said...

Look at that cute little college preppie!