Sunday, December 23, 2012

Family Pictures


I wanted to go all out this year and schedule an hour session with a photographer at some romantic location. Our outfits would be perfectly coordinated and our pictures would be so great, they would sing or glow, or something. However, I never got around to it. I had ordered a groupon for Christmas cards and ended up running into a deadline for when I had to order the cards. I needed a family portrait ASAP. Everyone that I knew with nice cameras and good experience was busy, so I called a friend from the ward and offered her dinner if she would snap a few pictures with our basic camera. She agreed and came soon thereafter. We took the pictures in our front yard. Here are some of them. She did a great job and got some good pictures without a tripod and with our old click-and-shoot camera.





Of course she needed a bathroom break as soon as we started taking photos.

These two are my favorites. So cute.



We were lucky enough to catch the neighbor's tree when the leaves were the perfect color.


This is one of her favorite things to do right now.





3 comments:

Tawnya said...

Those are so cute! She did fantastic!

Shelly said...

Brooklyn loves to be "up down side" too!! Cute

Kimberly Wilson said...

These are just beautiful and also fun. I definitely have favorites. And Abby looks so grown up in some of them. And Katie, you are looking phenomenal!