Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Turkeys

I made these cute turkey crafts as a November gift for my Seminary students and for my visiting teachees. I had fun making them and love their bright colors. I was glad I found something to do with all of the leftover candy corn that I had bought for Halloween.
I found the idea for the turkeys here. Do not forget to keep the Reese's in the fridge until you are ready to use them. I used whoppers for the heads. Also, following a commenters' suggestion, I grated down the bottom part of the back Oreo cookie so that it would stay together better.



Abby received this creepy coloring book in a package from Aunt Jenny. She went to coloring right away. Notice her precision and her use of color. We are impressed with her budding art skills. She was not interested in coloring at all until just recently and now she colors all of the time. She prefers markers to crayons.


1 comment:

Tawnya said...

Ok, you are the cutest mommy ever!