Monday, February 11, 2013

Stories

On Christmas eve, we tried to read stories until the children were asleep. None of them fell asleep, but it was nice to read stories anyway. We read from a book of stories that my cousin Janene had put together and that she gave me a copy of at Thanksgiving. The stories were good and had me teary-eyed most of the time. It was fun to watch the bed that Nana was trying to rest on and see how it changed throughout the evening. People were constantly coming to and then leaving the air mattress.















5 comments:

Kimberly Wilson said...

Are these pics I took? Or had I gone to bed by then?

Lonna said...

I loved this - everyone loving each other while the stories were told - my favorite scenario.

Kimberly Wilson said...

I agree, mama. What was funny was that all the adults were yawning and sleepy and the kids were wide-eyed bushy tailed, even though the stories were meant to do the opposite to the kids.

Shelly said...

Okay Janene gets full credit for assembling the stories, but I put that book together for you. FYI ;)

Kimberly Wilson said...

Cool! I didn't know that, Shelly. Thanks! Our whole family enjoyed those stories.