Sunday, April 28, 2013

Birthday Boy!

I surprised Benjamin this year by getting a babysitter for his birthday. We had the entire night to ourselves and took advantage of it. He was pretty spoiled this year. 
He asked for shrimp and fries for his birthday.

The beautiful flowers on the table were my valentine's gift. The hearts on the  door were from me. I had Abigail create a heart for her dad for every day in February leading up to Valentine's day. I added a new heart each day. I also created fourteen hearts that I posted on her door telling things that I loved about her and I made fourteen hearts that I stuck on to his dresser that told him things that I love about him.




He is such a good man and a good dad. I love him so much. 


He is happy to finally be 30! He's hopeful that people will treat him more like an adult now. I sure love him.

One of his birthday gifts included a trip to Philadelphia a few weeks after his birthday, I will post more about that later.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday Ben!

He wants to be treated like an adult? Aren't those Star Trek toys? ;)

Kimberly Wilson said...

He really is such a good man and dad. I'm glad the two of you found each other. I'm glad Karolyn set up the blind date. : )