Sunday, September 29, 2013

Gingerbread

Denali found my stash of gingerbread kits in the basement freezer. Despite the fact that it is July, she really wanted to make one. Somehow I didn't get a picture of hers. Abby had to join in on the fun..


Gingerbread Train

Where is this picture from?

I don't remember what this is a picture of: Tattoos?
 I had never visited our local water park before, so I decided to go while we had company. This was an awesome park. My favorite part was that the water was a perfect level for Abigail to practice her swimming. She really improved. I bought her a pair of goggles and it gives her more confidence.

They both had lots of fun.





I promised the girls ice cream afterwords. It was REALLY cold in the ice cream shop. They had the air on full blast and we were in wet swimsuits. Brrrrr.

No comments: