Thursday, September 5, 2013

Water Park

One of my mom's friends from church told us about a fun water park and agreed to meet Abby & I there for an afternoon after there piano lessons. I loved it and wished that we had one closer to us here.

The kids played on these statues during the lifeguard breaks.


I thought that she was so brave. It was kind of funny to see her tiny little frame carrying this huge tube up the stairs to the top of the slide.




We also met another friend from my mom's ward. She was extroverted and fun to talk with. We had a decent conversation during one of the breaks. A few days later, at church, I found out that she had been Abigail's primary teacher. When she first saw me after church, it took a few seconds for it to dawn on her that we had met before at the pool. She laughed and then said "I didn't recognize you with your clothes on." We all had a good laugh. She didn't even recognize that she had met Abigail before, even though she had her in class for two hours. :)

I even got in some swimming practice with Abigail over in the regular pool that I didn't get pictures of here.

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Fun park! Bradford loves the tubes at the one by us as well.