Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Aprons

I've been wanting to make a flirty apron for a while. I bought fabric a while back and then never was able to get a pattern. This summer I found a pattern that I liked and I started sewing. It was from the Dating Divas and the tutorial can be found here: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/kristen/flirty-apron-tutorial/. It turned out great. I loved it so much that I wanted to make more. We had leftover fabric from the dresses that we made the girls for the wedding, so I offered to make aprons for the servers at the wedding. I ended up making five more aprons. I spent a lot of time folding pleats. 

Somehow I ended up without one (which is totally fine with me) and now I am going to get to pick out some new fabric and make another one. :)



2 comments:

Kimberly Wilson said...

I seriously cannot believe the work that went in to these. I have very talented sisters. And mom.

Lonna said...

Don't pick out any fabric until I can get all of this extra green wedding fabric sent to you. It's on my list . . . really!