I've been wanting to make a flirty apron for a while. I bought fabric a while back and then never was able to get a pattern. This summer I found a pattern that I liked and I started sewing. It was from the Dating Divas and the tutorial can be found here: http://www.thedatingdivas.com/kristen/flirty-apron-tutorial/. It turned out great. I loved it so much that I wanted to make more. We had leftover fabric from the dresses that we made the girls for the wedding, so I offered to make aprons for the servers at the wedding. I ended up making five more aprons. I spent a lot of time folding pleats.
Somehow I ended up without one (which is totally fine with me) and now I am going to get to pick out some new fabric and make another one. :)