Monday, October 7, 2013

Science


Daddy loves to take Abigail to the college and give her opportunities to be a 'scholar.' On this trip a biologist offered to show Abby some of the snakes. Apparently she was brave enough to hold it. This is a corn snake.


I would be much more willing to hold a turtle. Turtles I can handle. Abby still wants a turtle for Christmas. Not sure about that one.

This guy looks pretty cool.

The chicks were a hit as well. How sweet. I love her face in this picture.

On another day, I offered to take Abigail to the library after she got herself dressed. She did so and this is what she looked like. Silly girl. She got lots of smiles.



2 comments:

Jansen Family said...

Yay Abigail! What a fun trip to the school! I got a pet turtle when I was about 15--it was awesome. I vote yes! ;) ~Carla

Tawnya said...

She is such a hoot! I love her outfit choice!