Friday, November 29, 2013

Open House


Karolyn had an open house the evening before her wedding. We had it at a park. She served milk and cookies and then had lots of yard games available for use. I was in charge of refilling the milk and cookies and spent the evening by the food. That was probably not a good idea. I got very sick and was sick all the next day. A virus? Too much butter and sugar? No one knows.

They had lots of different cookies and both chocolate and white milk. she bought lots of cute apothecary jars to serve the cookies in. The milk bottles were fun too.


Badminton.

I'm not familiar with this sport.


These two cousins had so much fun together. Here they were 'fishing' in the dirt.

They also made this. I hope no one wanted to actually play croquet.


I can't believe I don't have any more pictures of this night. It was a lot of fun and very casual.

Kimberly made signs, and by made, I mean meticulously etched beautiful lettering into these amazing signs.

We had balloons too.


No comments: