Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Photo Shoot

My mother-in-law bought these adorable matching dresses for her granddaughters and my sister-in-law kindly met us on campus for a photo shoot. The girls looked beautiful and had such a fun time playing together. The baby was a little serious and was probably wondering what was going on. I love looking through the photos. So cute. I took the first few with my camera and the ones with good color were taken by my sister-in-law.

I









I can't remember what they were laughing at, but they sure look happy. I remember them rolling around in the grass.





We reward the girls with ice cream after the photos. Aunt Jenny also bought them rings as gifts.

I rushed home to a hair appointment which started at 9:30 p.m. and ended around midnight. I decided to get bangs and some really blonde hair.


1 comment:

Kimberly Wilson said...

Oh. My. Gosh. You have to do a print on canvas of the pic of just her head, with the background out of focus, with her hair sort of static-y. I just love her facial expression and how she's looking off a little bit. Wow. Great shot.