Sunday, January 19, 2014

More Random Pictures

I LOVE pictures. I could look at pictures all day!!!!!

Let's squash the baby. Fun games at open gym. We often have a relaxed Friday for our preschool. Sometimes we will just go to the open gym instead of having formal school.

I think she is pretending to be a monkey up in this tree.


My halloween caption on my chalkboard. It turned out cute. I think I need to get better chalk so that I can draw more precise lines.




Glow-in-the-dark pajamas from old navy. These are a definite favorite

Do I have enough rings?

She loves these blocks! She is so creative with them. Blows my mind.





Dot markers are still really popular.

This is a simple cutting practice book. It doesn't really require much skill, they only cut out squares most of the time, but the girls love it.

1 comment:

Lonna said...

Love the picture in the tree and the trick or treat artistic chalkboard and the glow in the dark pajamas and all the rings!