Saturday, February 1, 2014

Blocks




She is wearing her "junior ranger" badge that she got form Mammoth Cave this summer.

Puzzle.

Abby received this sucker as a party favor. She was so excited about it. What a mess!

There is no good way to eat something like this. So sticky!


They worked together to make a pattern using ALL of the blocks.

We were invited to a birthday party at the skating rink. It was Abby's first time on roller skates. She was timid, but loved it. 

Benjamin and Abigail really got into Halloween this year. Here they are in a "cave" reading scary stories. Benjamin downloaded a whole bunch of  kid's Halloween stories. They both enjoyed this. 

I didn't join in, it was a little too claustrophobic for me.

2 comments:

Lonna said...

Katie Jean . . . you are my sunshine! I am so proud of the way you run your preschool. Did you know that my preschool was letter-based as well?

Greg & Chris said...

Her preschool is absolutely impressive! Couldn't ask for anything better! I know there is so much planning and hard work; these young students are very blessed!