Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Letter S

I pulled out the sand trays again.

These folders that my mom made for me have been priceless. We use some every week.


Here we tried to practice symmetry. We painted one side of the butterfly and then would fold it in half and transfer the color to the other side. It would have worked better if the paint had not dried so quickly. I love that there are so many colors in this picture.

This tray involve q-tip painting. These turned out beautifully and the students were so patient to paint one little dot at a time.



Put the scarf on the snowman. This was probably from confessions of a homeschooler and part of her ABC curriculum.

We tried to use our bodies to form the letter "s."

We went on a walk outside and got out some of our energy.


We played "Spot it" and Christy joined us for the fun.


We also played this game again. I love to use games for learning.

No comments: