Saturday, April 19, 2014

More Birthday Fun

I have seen several versions of this birthday surprise and I got excited to try it myself. I used leftover plastic used for weathering windows and then used masking tape to attach it to the door frame. Benjamin was kind enough to help me fill all of the balloons.

I wanted to put it together the night before, but then I was worried she might wake up in the middle of the night and be confused. I instead woke up early and taped it all together. I was so excited that I finally just woke her up so that I could videotape her reaction to the balloons. It takes her a while to wake up in the video and she is less excited than some children might be. Classic.

video

video

Perry had a present for her.

Talking to family on her birthday.







Another Perry prank. Apparently he likes toothpaste.
Aunt Denali sent rainbow hair clips and rainbow dash suspenders. Too cute.

Thanks to everybody for making her birthday so memorable and special. We are so blessed to have this precious girl in our lives. She makes me laugh every day and I am constantly amazed by the special and talented and creative person that she is. She enriches my life and I am so grateful for her.

No comments: